NOTICE OF JOB OPPORTUNITY:
ROBSTOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR:
Probationary Peace Officer
City of Robstown Civil Service Commission will hold an entrance examination for Probationary Peace Officer.
- Exam & Agility Date: Saturday August 26, 2017
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – Exam, 12:30 p.m. – Agility
- Location: City Hall, 101 East Main Avenue Robstown, TX 78380
- Minimum Requirements: 21 yrs. of age (not have reached 36th birthday)
- Age 36 but less that 45 yrs of age
- (Eligible for beginning position if at least 5 yrs. Experience or 5 yrs. Military experience)
Application and signed intent to take exam MUST BE FILED with the Civil Services Director by 2:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, August 18th, 2017.
Civil Service Director, Jason Garcia
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
CIVIL SERVICE DIRECTOR
101 EAST MAIN AVE./ P.O. BOX 872
ROBSTOWN, TX 78380-0872
Dated and Posted: 07/05/2017
Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend
At Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend, they invest in our regional economic success through access to jobs, training, and employer services.
Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and one of 28 local workforce boards located throughout the State of Texas. The board services Nueces, San Patricio, Kleberg, Aransas, Kenedy, Bee, Refugio, Live Oak, McMullen, Brooks, Duval, and Jim Wells counties.